We’ve come to the final day of my week-long gift guide series. It’s been six days worth of beautiful handmade gift ideas for men, women, children, and pets. I’ve also shared gift ideas for holiday shoppers on a budget, items for stocking stuffers, gift ideas for book lovers, and more.
One reason why handmade items are perfect for gift giving is that often you can work with the artist to create a truly unique and personal gift for that special someone on your list. So for this final day of the gift guide, I’m showcasing handmade items that can be personalized or customized. And since the holidays usually means that it’s party time, I’m also featuring items that would make great holiday host or hostess gifts…because you don’t want to show up at a party empty handed, do you?
Remember that personalized gifts can take some time to create and that those holiday parties are coming up fast…so don’t wait to check out these items!
- Etsy shop- https://www.etsy.com/shop/PoshPosyCeramics
- Etsy shop- https://www.etsy.com/shop/themooseandowl
- Website- https://www.posypaper.com
Wooden Name Puzzle by Smiling Tree Toys
- Etsy shop- https://www.etsy.com/shop/FinchandCotter
- Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheAhlgrenCollage
- Website- https://nightshiftwaxcompany.com
- Etsy shop- https://www.etsy.com/shop/GracefulGreetingCo
- Website- https://storyology.com
Missed the other guides?